A CCTV system allows you to monitor activity on-site, and can be used as both a surveillance tool and as a deterrent and a method of identifying and prosecuting thieves.
Techniguard provide a state of the art CCTV remote monitoring service. In the event of an alarm activation Techniguard's Video is streamed directly through to our Arc monitoring station where our trained staff will take action, our fully trained operators can issue an Audio Challenge whilst contacting the police or send an appropriate response unit.
The video footage is of evidential quality and even when the system is disarmed the cameras continue to record enabling review of incidents for up to 31 days.
Why CCTV with Techniguard
We install and maintain a wide range of CCTV systems to suit your specific site and provide a safer and more secure environment for you and your employees.
What are the advantages of a CCTV system?
- Business protection - provides 24/7 surveillance of your premises.
- Deter potential break-ins and vandalism to your site
- Lone workers - provide protection and support for your staff when working on-site alone.
- Marketing - if you are a retail business, CCTV can be used to monitor customer numbers coming in and out of store.
- Time management - CCTV can be used as a backup system to verify staff and visitors coming on and offsite.
- Health and Safety - reviewing footage can identify the cause of incidents and provide evidence.